Admiralty & Maritime Commerce
The Admiralty & Maritime Commerce Legal Department and International Legal Department are collaborative to provide legal service on maritime affairs of our Legal Group. We have some experienced lawyers specializing in this legal field and capable of providing legal service to our clients as follows: drafting and examining legal documents such as charter party, towage contract, shipping agent contract and bill of lading; dealing with the disputes in connection with charter party, insurance contract, or arising from salvage, building contract of the ship, repair, sale and collision of ships, marine pollution, average and personal injury accident; providing legal service in respect of maritime litigation and arbitration. The details are listed as follows:
● Dealing with the international maritime arbitration and consulting on relevant legal issues.
● Applying for property preservation for maritime damage and petitioning for ship freezing order.
● Drafting and examining the legal documents such as charter party, towage contract, shipping agent contract and bill of lading.
● Dealing with the disputes in connection with charter party and insurance contract or arising from salvage, building contract of the ship, repair and sale.
● Being authorized to deal with the case of collision of ships, international and national average dispute and dispute of insurance contract.
●Dealing with the international marine pollution dispute.
●Dealing with the marine casualty accidents.
- 更新时间：2013-7-8 点击数：4637